Short Synopsis on Autism and Fragile X
- Anxiety in the Hippocampus is the core common denominator of Autism Spectrum Disorders (ADD, ADHD, Fragile X, OCD), PTS/PTSD, and Depression, among other anxiety based disorders.
- Significantly interferes with social development and learning
- Controlling anxiety can greatly improve therapies
Negative Effects of other Treatments:
- Current anti-anxiety drugs are broad acting and ususally ineffective
- Valium, Prozac, Amphetamines, Anti-Psychotics, etc.
- “Hit or Miss”, singly or in combination
- “Straight-Jacket” Effect, but not correcting the root cause.
Positive Hope for Families:
- Positive targeted drugs are need to pin point the root cause in the Hippocampus part of the brain. .
- NUNZIA- is a targeted drug and “blocker,” that has NO Negative side-effects, is non-addictive, and is less toxic than any other know treatment, and with clinically stated no cross-reaction to Alcohol. This means that it has NO negative side effects to the liver or to other vital organs.